St. Vincent’s Developmental Services offers diagnostic and therapeutic services for individuals with Developmental Disorders including children and teens on the Autism Spectrum.
Our multi-disciplinary team consists of a clinical psychologist, licensed clinical social worker, school psychologist and a child and adolescent psychiatrist. This team of professionals is experienced, caring and works well with collaborating community providers and educational systems to help achieve the greatest results for your child.
We offer a strength-based and individualized approach to meet the unique and complex needs of children with developmental disorders and their families. Our family-centered practice incorporates services specifically designed for parents, care-givers and siblings so that we may be a trusted partner in your child and family’s care, thus promoting resiliency for the entire family system.
What We Offer
The following services are available for children, adolescents and their families:
- Diagnostic Assessment Services
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- Individual, Child and Family Counseling
- Family Therapeutic Support Services including Parent/Sibling Support Groups
- Social Skill Groups
- Parent Workshops
- Resource Coordination
Why Choose Us
- We are a hospital affiliated program that can provide support services and meet a diverse set of needs.
- Diagnostic testing and therapeutic interventions are given in a developmental framework.
- Our evaluations are completed in a timely manner and provide realistic and functional recommendations for parents and educators.
- Our team approach enables the development of clear and comprehensive diagnostic impressions and therapeutic strategies.
- Therapeutic interventions are individualized and grounded in evidence-based practice.
- Diagnostic team members explain their findings during in-person feedback sessions and to educators at Planning and Placement (PPT) meetings.
- We accept insurance for many of our services.
For our additional information, please click here. For more information about upcoming group programs, click here.
Please call (203) 341-4501 or send email to email@example.com for more information or to schedule an appointment.